Some tutorials with different frameworks:
- Sparrow / Starling: using SPTextField.
- Cocos2d: CCLabelBMFont and how to use Retina Display (HD and SD files).
- Corona: custom class and how to use the bitmap fonts.
- Unity: some words about NGUI and a way to draw bitmap fonts to a texture.
- Unity and UIToolKit, great tutorial made by Hans-Juergen.
- Sprite Kit: for the iOS7 Sprite Kit, with a custom bmGlyph class available on github
- Custom Image with bmGlyph
- Corona with graphics 2.0: the bmf2.lua class, for the new engine and unicode support
Other tutorials i wrote, for cocos2d: http://blog.sovapps.com/apps/tutorials/